LINKS TO MUST SEE POSTS:

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Q: What is there to do on a rainy Hawaiian Night?

A: Easy, Catch frogs!!

Before I move onto the meat of this post I must mention...last night we saw the movie, The Blind Side and it was the best movie ever!!! I laughed, I cried, and I recommitted myself to striving to be a good Christian as well as to adopting children with extreme athletic abilities, all in all a great experience. If you haven't seen it, see it. If you have seen it, see it again.

We left the theater to find it was a crazy rainy night which spoiled some of our plans but created new opportunities...we decided to go frog catching. Hawaii has the biggest frogs in the world and I got these sweet frogs carved out of wood that have ridges on the back so when you run a stick up the ridges it actually makes the sound of a frog.


We were anxious to see if this would help attract frogs and we definitely found SUCCESS!!




3 comments:

  1. This was Grant's favorite video! He ran and got his own (fake) frogs out of his room and watched!

    PS. I like your shoes, Ceri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ceri--you never fail to crack me up! I love your sense of adventure. If I ever go to Hawaii, I'm taking you with me. I know Erica and Aaron would love frog hunting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never a dull moment with you two! You always know how to make your own kind of fun! You make your viewers life more entertaining just by watching you.

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete