LINKS TO MUST SEE POSTS:

Monday, December 14, 2009

Photo shoot with Erihana

Okay, I've been looking forward to this day since the first time I saw Hanale's daughter on Facebook. She is the cutest little girl ever! Each time they came over and I got to know her better just made me want to take her photo more and more. Getting some time with her quickly became one of my major "to do" items while here.

The day I arrived in Hawaii I began making mental notes of all the beautiful places I could take her for the shoot. Hanale and Erica were great to let me pick her up one afternoon after school and I was thrilled to take her to almost all of them! We started in Waikiki, went up to a park in Manoa, then to Maunawili Falls, then to this great fence I'd been obsessing over for months, then to the Quarry, Lanikai Beach and Kailua Beach. Here are some of my favorites.









We finished with some lollipops and a cookie pit stop since Erihana was SOOOOOOOOO GOOD! She really was the perfect model. Reminding me several times she knew what she was doing since she'd been "practicing her poses." What a doll! So 4 hours and 3 wardrobe changes later we were done and with some amazing shots in hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment