LINKS TO MUST SEE POSTS:

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Our run in with NSYNC!

Erin you'll never believe this. So we read your comment on the Justin Timberlake Serenade requesting we find lookalikes for the whole NSYNC clan and we thought we'll never be able to swing that and had sorta written it off that it would just never happen. Well guess who we bump into? Freaking NSYNC!! It was unbelievable. We got some good footage of them singing one of my Old School Favorites. Hope you like it!

P.S. The video seems to be too wide for the blog template so part of the right side isn't showing. Here's the URL link for it on youtube where you can watch it in it's entirety if you wish:

3 comments:

  1. I don't think i've EVER laughed so hard at one of your posts!!!!! Loving the older gentleman on the left front row...he did an awesome job. Looks like u really are having fun with some ward members...ooops i mean the N'SYNCH guys!
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  2. H.i.l.a.r.i.o.u.s.
    I loved it. I almost peed my pants a little bit because I was laughing so hard.
    Rachel (aka Ashley Lambs BFF....aka Brooklyn's sister's BFF)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachael!!!! If you think our run in with NSYNC is H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S then you need to watch our music video. It's on my facebook profile. You WILL pee your pants.

    ReplyDelete