LINKS TO MUST SEE POSTS:

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hunt for the Perfect Souvenier...

I've been trying to figure out the perfect souvenir for this amazing experience and it came to me...a puppy! I've been wanting a puppy for awhile and thought it would be awesome to get one and bring it around the Island with me, give it a Hawaiian name, then bring it home with me. I thought I could name it "Souvenir" in Hawaiian...then an even better idea came to me, Puka, as in Puka Dogs...my favorite place to eat here.

My mind was set and I began the hunt. I called my airline to see how much it would cost to bring puppy back on those long flights with me and what arrangements would need to be made...then I checked Craigslist and all the local pet stores to see what was out there. The main dog of choice here is the PitBull, which is just not my style so I kept looking and my next choice was the Chihuahua mixes. Here are some of the candidates.

This was a chihuahua, terrier, and Brussels Griffin mix. He was really cute in a pathetic, poor thing, sorta way...I like that.
This is option number 2. Another Chihuahua terrier mix.

The next two are sister and brother chihuahua mixes. I love the color and markings on the brown, white, and black guy at the bottom but he's a little too crazy for me and I would never trust him in my room if my closet door was left open. The girl just below isn't nearly as cute to me but she's calmer.


Decisions. Decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment