LINKS TO MUST SEE POSTS:

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

Taking a break from posting our Hawaiian adventures to wish my Dad a Happy Birthday!

Hey Dad! Happy Birthday!

I wish I could be there to celebrate with you...well sorta, except that would mean I wouldn't be here. So I guess what I'm saying is I wish YOU were HERE so I could celebrate with you. Sorry I didn't send you a card but I did the next best thing. Can you guess??? Yup, I made you a video or two!

I wasn't sure if you were in a funny birthday mood or a sentimental birthday mood...so you get both!

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU DAD!!!
"You're the best!!"
-Ceri



3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic tribute! I agree - your parents ROCK!

    P.S. Nice accent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched it all! Love all of the cards (I was laughing out loud), and love the pics of your family (I even almost cried). The pics of your mom and dad newly married are the best. Happy Birthday Bishop A!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ceri, as usual, you made me cry. You always know just the right thing to say and do. You make me so very very proud. You are just so awesome. I love you.

    Dad.

    ReplyDelete