LINKS TO MUST SEE POSTS:

Friday, October 23, 2009

How do you pack for this?

How do you pack for a 2 month trip? I have no idea what to bring, which is never a good thing. I usually end up over packing. I know I'll need a bunch of bathing suits and beach dresses. Do I need any jackets? Will it be chilly at night? Jewelry? Of course I need jewelry...silly question. Which jewelry? Do I need my pink Mardi Gras necklaces? I think so...

Flip flops, yes. Pants, maybe one pair? Sunglasses, yes. Camera, yes...multiple. Nice dress, don't know. Hats, maybe a couple. Peacock feather clip, for sure.
Powerhorn to yell from the beach, "SHAAAAAAARK!" Definitely!

Final content list:
2 pairs bermudas
2 capris
3 running capris
1 pair jeans
5 tanks
13 tops, short or long sleeve
1 hoodie
5 running tops
4 beach dresses
hat
assortment of jewelry
towel
hair & face stuff
running shoes
7 pairs flip flops
3 camera's
scriptures
3 books
ipod & speakers
laptop
peacock clip with matching eyelashes(you ask why now...but you'll see)
powerhorn

I think that will do it! All in one bag too! I am amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment